New BatchesValidity - Till 1 Aug, 2021
SAKSHAM PRIME Batch ( 90 Day Fastrack Course)
- High Yield Concise Live Lectures, starting from 1st April for all Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Biology (missed Lectures can be watched later in the UDAAN App) as per the following schedule : Download
- 8-10 am daily Discussion of Most Probable / High Yielding Questions for NEET 2021 of the topic taught the previous day ( Exclusively Available for Saksham Prime enrolled students )
- All India Test Series with 10 All India Topic Wise Tests With LIVE ALL INDIA Ranking & 5 Full Syllabus Tests as per the following schedule ( Exclusively Available for Saksham Prime enrolled students ) : Download
- Top 5000 Q High Yield Q Bank containing 40-60 Q from Each Chapter encompassing all the topics, available with a detailed solutions and end test analysis & available as Time Bounded Test format so that students can properly utilize time optimally ( Exclusively Available for Saksham Prime enrolled students )
- Now we have our dedicated website www.neetudaan.com and you can give your All India Tests as well as solve the Top 5000 Q of the High Yield Q Bank onto it via computer/ PC by simply logging into the website with the same phone number with which you registered onto the UDAAN App
Schedules90 Days Fastrack Course Schedule All India Test Series Schedule
Register for India's Most Affordable Live Lectures Crash Course for NEET 2021 ( 90 Day Fastrack Course + All India Test Series + 5000 Imp Q Bank ) @ Rs 999/- ( Inclusive All Taxes )
Please note that after 31st March there will be a hike in the prices so kindly register before thatBuy Now
How can I secure 650+ marks NEET 2021 with Saksham Prime Batch?
Just follow simple 3 steps, that's all :
Step 1 : Watch Live Lectures daily from 6-8 pm on YouTube available as One Day One Chapter Series ( course will be completed by 28 June ) , make notes simultaneously & read NCERT & revise notes of the chapter taught TWICE before going to sleep the SAME DAY
Step 2 : Next Day, watch Live DISCUSSION 8-10 am (on UDAAN App) of Most Probable / High Yielding Questions for NEET 2021 of the topic taught the previous day and actively solve the Questions Discussed.
Step 3 : Self study for rest of the Available Day for 8-10 hours daily, revise NCERT repeatedly, give Regular UDAAN ALL INDIA TESTS starting from 18th April, without missing even one test, properly analyse them & towards the end of your preparation, COMPLETE JULY month is for SELF STUDY REVISION of All Important & High Yield Topics.
CAN I CRACK NEET if I START NOW ?
UDAAN is the name of India's Most Affordable Online Platform for Complete Guidance for Future Doctors
Starting with the noble objective of Contributing for the Heart Surgeries of Infants, till now Udaan has raised more than Rs 1 Million funding for this objective as well as a significant part has donated for the Corona Relief Fund to the NGO : Doctors For You.
About The MAN Behind This Mission
Dr. Piyush Pant is a DOCTOR by Profession, Teacher by Passion. He did is MBBS from IMS, BHU and Residency in Dept. Of Pathology,
IMS, BHU .
In his life he has guided and taught more more than 35,000 students over past 15 years. Interestingly, you might think that these students would have been taught Physics, but the reality he has taught SUCCESSFULLY a whole lot of subjects including BIOLOGY, MATHS CHEMISTRY, FINANCE and guided students for a variety of exams including NEET-UG, NEET PG, FMGE, AIIMS, JIPMER, JEE MAINS, JEE ADVANCED, Boards. Teaching is an ART, it's not necessary how much knowledgeable you might be the ART is to make your weakest Student ace in the exam and this has been done beautifully by Dr Piyush. Apart from this, he is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL COACH. He also has guided hundreds of students for FMGE( Foreign Medical Graduate Examination ). He is the Director at Eurasia Education Link for DIRECT ADMISSIONS for MBBS ADMISSIONS in ABROAD. Also being a Career Counselling, He had counselled one to one more than 5,000 students to make their dreams come true. He is also a very significant donor at DOCTORS FOR YOU - NGO and a Social Activist & Philanthropist and always been involved in Social Work.